Saturday 10 May 2008

Mothers' Day Special Report 2 (母親節特別分享)

Rating:★★★
Category:Other

The following incident is a True Encounter that I handled recently, in-order to show my respect to the Family, names and location of the people involved will not be mentioned.

Not long ago, in one late night, my mobile-phone rang, the one that called me seems to be very anxious and worried, just at the moment I picked the call, the one on the opposite side started to ask for my assistance.

Within moments, the person broke-down and sincerely requested me to go over to his place. And of cos, I agreed.

Upon reaching the house, almost all the family members were there, everyone seems to be very upset and worried and so, I started the conversation

Just a few minutes after the conversation, I heard a very pitiful crying emitted out from one of the rooms. Immediately when the crying was heard, the whole atmosphere changed to tense and more worried.

In-order to know what had happened and which actions to be taken, I continued to interact with the Family.

One of the Family Members told me, the one who crying sadly in the room was their Mother, age of about 60 years old.

Recently, she seems to suffer from insomnia and lost of appetite in consuming any food stuffs. Things got worst after one Sunday.

After that Sunday, the Mother seems to talk to herself almost every night or when any of the Family Members were around. Usually the things that the Mother said were associated with Money, there were a lot of people that followed her wherever she went or the Food that she ate outside tasted like Candles or Incenses.

Upon hearing the situation, I found out that, things might not be that easy to tackle or solve and so, I requested to take a look at the Mother from afar without any immediate or close contact with the Subject (this is to avoid any Negative Entities from escaping or dashed out) before any actions were being finalised and the Family Members agreed and so, they led me to the doorway where I could peek into the room.

When I approached at the doorway and took a peek into the room, the Mother was sitting on the Bed, with her back facing me – this doesnt matter.

After looking around at the room. I couldnt found anything unusual, just that, the energy emitted out from the Mother was not very Positive or Balanced (Not as Negative as those being possessed or followed by Entities).

In-order to find out more, this time, I had to move forward into the room to take a closer look and examined closer on the Mother.

Just as immediately when I stepped into the room, the Mother turned around and look at me with an expression of sad and weak – the face doesnt look pale neither the fore-head is being covered by Negative Forces.

Upon seeing me, the Mother started to speak up, saying: You are here. And of cos, as a form of respect, I returned with saying: Yup.

After I responded to her, she said that she felt tired and wanted to rest and so, I had to leave the room in-order for her to take her rest.

As we returned to the Living room, I told the Family Members that, their Mother was Spiritually Okay, just that the Energies in her were not very balanced, seems like something was blocking at the Head & Heart area.

Hearing that something were blocking on the Head & Heart, one of the Children told me that, the Mother was healthy and till today, no symptoms of Heart-attack or Cancer was being detected.

Upon hearing that, I explained to the Children, the Blocking was not Physical Blocking, but a form of Spiritual Energy Blocking – such Blocking may cause more Serious Destruction than a Physical Blocking, by hearing that, the Children requested me to go further into the explanation and of cos, I did.

Just that, before the explanation started, the crying and talking started again in the room, this time, I didnt ask for permission and immediately, I dashed towards the room and stand by the doorway to listen to the whole conversation.

After hearing for a while, I noticed something, which could 100% confirmed that the Mother was not being Spiritually Invaded.

How to I determine that the Mother is not being Spiritually Invaded, here are a few points that I noticed:

1 – when ever she mentioned the word or phrase of Alone, she will pause for a while
2 – when ever she mentioned her children, she will sob more seriously & loud
3 – when ever she mentioned about other Beings, she will just mumble it

Due to I know this Family for quite sometime and I know that the Mother is a very well-educated person, till today, she had never ever mentioned any forms of Deities, neither any Spirit stuff in-front of me even though she knew that I'm a Taoist Priest and so, from the way she mentioned such things, immediately I know that, something is amiss somewhere.

Soon, the Mother stopped and so I returned back to the Living room again, this time round, I requested to know what had happened on that Sunday.

And so, one of the Children recalled and told me, on that Sunday which was the Eve of the Mother's Birthday, actually the Whole Family promised the Mother to go out for a Celebration. Just 2 days before the Sunday, one of the Children was being ordered by the Boss to go overseas to deal with one Business-contract and so con-incidence, the other Children was being dragged by a group of friends to Malaysia to do an inspection on a new batch of products.

With All the appointments that the Children being engaged in, the Celebration had to cancel and the Celebration had to KIV to another suitable Date.

On the Sunday, no one was at home to accompany the Mother and on next day, which was the Birthday, of the Mother, everyone had returned back to work and so, not much people took notice. And from then, after the day, the Mother's situation got worst.

By reading till this point, I'm sure that more or less, you will have an answer in your mind, what had really happened to the Mother, if you are thinking in the way that I'm thinking, than you are Right.

Yes, the Mother is not being Possessed, neither being punished by any forms of Beings, just that, she is overly disappointed and upset by the way she was being treated and the neglecting that she got from the Family.

Let's recall some of the point that I have mentioned in the earlier part of this posting:

1 the Blocking in the Head & Heart.

In Taoism, we deal with Energy Flow and Aura-detecting, by looking & feeling on one's Energy Flow & by Visualizing one's Aura, a Priest or a Spiritual Person will be able to find out on certain causes or problem.

In this incident, the Energy Flow in the Mother's Head is weak and also, very messy, just like a bundle of wires being tangled around.

The Aura in the Heart area is very weak which give out a signal of sadness and unstable.

From here, a Priest or a Spiritual Person will be able to detect that, whether one self is being invaded by any other Beings.

PS: When one self is being invaded by Entities, the Pulse will be slow-down or some, similar to a Person who is going to depart from this Mortal World.

2 the Things that the Mother mentioned

Being familiar with the Family for quite sometime, I know that the Mother is a very Open-minded person who does not have any faith-belonging, what ever difficulties that she faced, she will always used Human Methods to solve.

In this incident, suddenly she mentioned about other Beings and whenever she mentioned about such Beings, she become a bit shy and embarrassed, this is one of the point that I caught hold of she is not being invaded by the any form of Beings.

And also, when ever she mentioned about the Children, she will sob more, from here, I can tell that she still have Physical Bonding Emotions which unlike a Person being possessed or Invaded, etc.

3 Talking to herself when ever the Family Members are around

This is a very common situation when you see Old Folks or Elderly that are Lonely and/or when they need attention from the others.

For a Person who is being possessed or invaded, the 1st thing that the Person will do when the others are around is, Stare Hard at the others and the Person will only Mumble words in the Mouth and will never say out loud or cry.

By explaining these few points to the Family Members, finally the Family Members realized the actual cause of the whole incident, after the realizing, finally the Family Members are able to relax a bit.

Just before I leave the house, I suggested to the Family Members that, cos I'm not a Doctor neither I'm a Psychiatrist, it will be best that they can get a more Official Advises from the Official Personnel and of cos, they agreed and then send me off.

And before I stepped into the cab to leave for my home, I gave them a last piece of suggestion, spend more time with the Mother, in the past, the Mother had spent most of the time on working in-order to support the Family, now is the time for the Children to repay back and allow the Mother to enjoy her life and of cos, they agreed too.

After giving my suggestion, I left for home and the case is considered Close.

Today, the Mother had recovered about 90% and need not need to consume any more Medicines, this year, the whole Family will be celebrating Mothers' Day on this coming Sunday and I'm invited, but due to I have to accompany my Mother, so I have to reject their Invitation.

Okay, back to the Main Point.

You may find this Incident quite similar to what you have watched in Drama Series or read in Newspaper and of cos, I can tell you that, this type of incident is not special, cos it happened almost in All Countries and almost in every day.

But the Main Point that I will to share with All of you is that, No Matter how busy you are, or how far you are, always show your concern to your Mother.

A lot of people may take for granted that, Mother is my Mother, without saying anything to her or without showing any actions, my Mother wont blamed me or angry with me, neither my Mother will feel sad with me.

If you are one of such people who think this way, than I can tell you, you are Really Wrong.

Mother of one self, of cos will be the Mother for one self forever, but the Mother is also a Human that needed Love, Concern & Care, especially when the Mother get older, the more Love, Concern & Care are needed.

Just like in this incident, the Mother may seems to be very Mature and Strong in the past, but when she faces lacking of Love & Concern, she broke-down, this tells us that, All Mothers in this Universe really need the Love, Concern & Care from the Children, never neglect it or ignore it, once things happened, regretting will be too late.

Okay, now, its time for YOU to do your reflection.

Have YOU take things for granted?
Have YOU show enough Care & Concern for your Mother?
Have YOU ever show little bit of your Love to your Mother?

Go ponder on these Enquiries, I'm sure you will see certain things in Return.

Last of All, wishes All Mothers be Happy and Enjoy their Life with No-worries & No-sadness.

PS:

Really happy to have assisted the Family in solving their problem.

In here, I will also like to take this opportunity to tell my Students and those who are Doing Self-cultivation, for a
Priest or a Spiritual Master, not necessary to always use Physical Spiritual Skills or Magic to solve cases, the most important is the way that one self used to tackle the problem or to find out the Main-Root-Causes of a Problem.

Heaven given us the Ability & Authority of Spiritual Skills are only to Protect us from being invaded by other Stronger & Stubborn Entities and not for us to Show-off how Capable one self can be.

By using a Sincere & True Heart to assist people, then that's the Main Objective of a Cultivated Person and also, the Final Result that Heaven wanted to see.

Hope you all can understand and treasure the sharing.

PS 2:

On that Night, upon reaching my place, when I'm going to pay my Taxi Fare, than I realized that with me, I only left with S$5.00 from the previous Taxi-ride. And so, I have to apologise to the Taxi-driver and had to go 1 big round to a near-by ATM to withdraw money... So embarrass.. Wahahaha

11 comments:

  1. Nice read. I agree totally on your point on finding out the root causes of problems. All too often people are blinded by faith or superstition, causing them to ignore the obvious. As the Chinese saying goes, pan guan ze qing. A big thumbs up on your analysis of the problem!

    As a taoist, a helper in a sintua and ofcouse one of your student :), I applaud your straight forward and logical explanation of taoism. Religion as has always being, in my opinion, a source for many to seek refuge. Instead of seeking answers to the unknown, wouldn't it be better to find out why exactly there's a need for those anxieties in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you can understand the Culture of the Upright Taoism.

    Yup, nowadays, alot of the folks are being blinded by the so-called "Taoism" that can be found in the "Market"... so are they ALL True & Sincere in assisting people in solving True Problem? -> this will need ALL of you to ponder over the qns..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Jave. For some reason when i was reading this story, I have goose pimples all over. In fact it is still happening now. (12.35am)

    Anyway I really enjoy reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, you are touched by the story or... something is beside you doing the reading too????

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, don't scare me, I live alone...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, dont worry, if you are scare.. just open the front page of my web, everything will be fine :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just open the front page of your web ? Is it really help ah?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha, try and you will know. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. 好的,让我试试看先~

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.