Wednesday 13 January 2010

Long Shan Men Spiritual Registration Day 2010 (庚寅年龍山門入道拜師吉日)

Start:     Feb 28, '10 11:00a
End:     Feb 28, '10 1:00p

Dear All,

On the 15th Day of Lunar 1 Month (28 Feb 2010), Shang Yuan Day (上元日), which is also a Day for all Taoists to do their Spiritual Registration to seek Mastership or take-pledge under San Qing to become an Official Taoist.

This Year (Year 2010), Long Shan Men will be conducting the 4th Round (batch4_1) of Spiritual Registration for Long Shan Men's new Students & Disciples.

For those who are interested in participate in the Spiritual Registration, please Email your personal Particulars to javecxwu@gmail.com

Once upon receiving your Email, I will start to do the necessary preparation for the Registration.


13 comments:

  1. Hi Master Jave, have sent my particulars to ur email liao =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i will go thru and will arrange to meet up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do i need to include my time of birth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok sent with my hotmail liao. thank u n have a nice day ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, got it. will take in record.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Sori Jave~ Becoz Of some of my reason.. i cant be ur student ~ Sori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello SIfu Jave
    I cant write chinese words but am chinese born and am keen to learn can I be accepted? 24 sep 76
    name Alex Woo Yih Shyan thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls send me your details to my email, i will reply you from there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear All,

    The Registration Application for Year 2010 will be closed on this coming Sunday (21 Feb).

    For those who have yet to send in your Application, still making your consideration and/or have yet to know that there is such a Registration, please do act fast.

    Hope to get your Confirmation as soon as Possible.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear All,

    The Spiritual Registration for Geng Yin Year is already Officially Close, so do not send in any more Particulars.

    Please do wait for the next Intake.

    Million Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Dear. good day

    My name is rose I saw your profile on /multiply.com. and decide to contact you for long term relationship hoping that you will accept my request,if you accept my request ,please reply to my email address (rosekhalifa40@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will send you my photos and more about me,i believe we can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is like a bridge connect far distance to be close Yours Lovely
    rose (rosekhalifa40@yahoo.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.